What is ebrary?
Ebrary offers authoritative ebooks in a wide range of subjects, along with searching and notetaking tools to help you quickly find and use the information you need.
Read ebooks on your computer or try the free mobile apps for Android or for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch!
Key Features of Ebrary Ebooks
- Available 24/7–on your computer or on multiple devices including the iPad, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, and Sony Reader.
- A personal bookshelf that automatically stores selected books, individual highlighting and notes and more, providing a personal archive of research. Folders can also be emailed to peers.
- Note-taking and highlighting functions for individual books stored on your bookshelf.
- Definitions and encylopedic entries provided for ebook text selected by the user, including concepts, people, and historical periods.
- Multiple means for searching and navigating ebook content, including full-text searching and subject searching.
- Automatic citations when text is printed or copied and pasted into Word or any text applications. Citations include an automatic URL hyperlink back to the source.
- Ability to transform text into a hyperlink to a URL of a user's choice.
- Text-to-speech and other keyboard shortcuts to assist users with special accessibility needs.
Learn all of the tips and tricks to using ebrary ebooks to the fullest, including using personal accounts, notetaking, highlighting and more.
Register for a live training session or access on-demand recordings of past training sessions at the first link below.
Or access one of many help links following: print guide, video guide, or support pages.
Ebrary Simple Search Video
Try a Quick & Simple Search!
If searching for a specific phrase like "Global Warming" or "Business Plan," enclose it in quotation marks.
Results are ordered by relevance, but can easily be re-sorted by date.