1. Search for a keyword about your topic combined with a Scripture Citation search for your book of the Bible (as shown below).
2. If you find one article that seems relevant, click on one of the relevant "Subjects" listed for that article in order to search for other relevant articles.
Search by Scripture in ATLA
How to conduct a SCRIPTURE SEARCH:
1. Within ATLA, click "Scriptures" link at the top of the screen.
2. Click "Expand" next to the book that contains your passage.
3. Continue to expand until you identify your passage. At any time, if you click on the book or chapter or verse link, ATLA will give you search results for articles on that specific book, chapter or verse.